[U-Boot] Adding new U-Boot Command.

Tuma chernigovskiy at spb.gs.ru
Mon Sep 28 10:02:26 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 16:44:50 you wrote:
> Dear Tuma,
>
> In message <200909231144.25176.chernigovskiy at spb.gs.ru> you wrote:
> > Yes, I've studied the structure of cmv_-file, and here is my code:

> > /*
> >  *  (C) Copyright 2009
> >  */
> >
> > #include <command.h>
> >
> > int PrintSerialNo (cmd_tbl_t *cmdtp, int flag, int argc, char *argv[])
> > {
>
> Why do you think such new command is needed?
>
> Is anything wrong with just running "printenv serial#" ?

Uhm... Sorry, we did'nt know about 'printenv serial#'.
My project manager said me to study U-Boot. This command was just for testing
purposes. In real new comman maybe ANY functional. Serial Number is just for
test. =)

Thank a lot. Everythink about command works.

--
Software Developer
General Satellite Corp.