[U-Boot] ATMEL Custodians == /dev/null ??

Reinhard Meyer reinhard.meyer at emk-elektronik.de
Sat Aug 7 02:01:45 CEST 2010

Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> If, after considering my comments above, you still think you really need a
>> custodian for AT91, I am game for it.
>>

> go for it
> -mike

Hi Wolfgang, Mike,

considering that both AVR32 and AT91 share most of the peripheral hardware
building blocks, and therefore share the drivers, it seems to make sense to
have an atmel custodian tree instead of avr32 and at91. Each change to a
shared
driver must (at least with MAKEALL) be checked for both architectures and
adding it to both trees would make life unnecessary complicated...

Best Regards,
Reinhard