[U-Boot] ATMEL Custodians == /dev/null ??

Haavard Skinnemoen haavard.skinnemoen at atmel.com
Mon Aug 9 08:29:49 CEST 2010

Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Haavard Skinnemoen wrote:
> > Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> >> explicitly cc-ing the atmel guys just so there's no surprise when at91/avr32
> >> have been handled over to someone else without their explicit ACK ...
> >
> > So...what exactly are you Cc'ing us on?
>
> read the thread

That sort of brings us back to my original question, doesn't it?

<reads the archives>

Ok, so there are complaints about the non-responsiveness of some of
Atmel's custodians and a wish for someone to take over. Fine by me, I
guess, since I've already indicated I'm probably not the right person
for the job anymore. I can't speak for the AT91 team, however.

But it does seem kind of rude to just hand everything off without
Cc'ing any of the maintainers in question. Perhaps they would respond
more quickly if people actually send e-mail to them?

Btw, I'm not ranting at you, Mike. Thanks for letting me know about the
discussion, although I would have preferred a bit more context...

For the record, the thread seems to be this one, but I seem to be
unable to find the start of it...

http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-August/074769.html

Haavard