[U-Boot] ATMEL Custodians == /dev/null ??

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Mon Aug 9 08:36:32 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 2:29 AM, Haavard Skinnemoen wrote:
> But it does seem kind of rude to just hand everything off without
> Cc'ing any of the maintainers in question. Perhaps they would respond
> more quickly if people actually send e-mail to them?

i think the supposition might have been that active maintainers watch
the lists.  or it was an accidental oversight from the start.

> Btw, I'm not ranting at you, Mike. Thanks for letting me know about the
> discussion, although I would have preferred a bit more context...

i'm not terribly inclined to summarize a topic i'm not vested in when
i'd too have to review the archives in order to do so.  nothing
personal of course.

> For the record, the thread seems to be this one, but I seem to be
> unable to find the start of it...
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-August/074769.html

pipermail blows at threading across months.  you'd think they'd fix
something so extremely basic ...

at any rate, gmane shows it nicely:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/81812
-mike