[U-Boot] [u-Boot] USB EHCI for mpc512x crashes Uboot

Damien Dusha d.dusha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:04:11 CEST 2010

Hi Elinar,

> I have a board with mpc5121e cpu on it and I'm been patching my Uboot
> (U-Boot v2009.11) with the patch given initially by Francesco Rendine:

I've cleaned up this patch and made it work better (there are some issues
with it that needed fixing), but needs (mostly style) work before being
submitted as a patch for mainline.

Please email me off-list if you want to test the patch for yourself. If it
works for you, I should make the effort to clean it up and contribute it
back...

  -- Damien