[U-Boot] Non-experimental U-Boot compilation

Reinhard Meyer u-boot at emk-elektronik.de
Tue Aug 24 10:20:24 CEST 2010

Dear sandeep suresh,
> Dear Reinhard Meyer,
> Appreciate your quick response. I had done this earlier
> before posting this mail, but with the same problem:
> step 1) export PATH=$PATH:/work/arm/4.3.2/bin
> step 2) make distclean
> step 3) make AT91SAM9260ek_config
> step 4)make
> Can you please help me further, please.

I can't help you with the following tasks:

1. find out what are the differences between 9260-EK and 9G20-EK ?

2. find out what subtle differences might exist between 9260 and 9G20 SoC?

It might be more than "AT91SAM9G20 = 400MHz version of  AT91SAM9260"...

And I can't see in above transcript where you set the #define I mentioned.

"#ifdef CONFIG_AT91SAM9G20EK" exists in various places in the source, but
I do not know if that ever was a really working port or just someone
starting on it.

Reinhard

PS: it is mandatory to post replies to the mailing list as well!