[U-Boot] [STATUS] next rebased / ARM help needed / release delayed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Dec 9 10:52:24 CET 2010

Hello,

here is some news.  Not exactly good news it seems:

1) I had to rebase the "next" branch to remove a commit which
   incorrectly changed behaviour of some commands.

2) By some stupid accident I lost track of some / most / all
   ARM related patches that are supposed to go into the current
   release and/or next; unfortunately I also maked these as "applied'
   in patchwork.

   If you have any outstanding ARM patches that should go in, please
   drop me a note (ideally including the respective link into
   patchwork).

   Thanks, and sorry again.

3) We will have a delay in the release. I will try to get a -rc3 out by
   the weekend; new target for 2010.12 is December 20 (but don't hold
   your breath).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"If that makes any sense to you, you have a big problem."
                                  -- C. Durance, Computer Science 234