[U-Boot] Problem to link u-boot for sh2a 7203

Fabio Giovagnini fabio.giovagnini at aurion-tech.com
Sat Feb 6 16:54:10 CET 2010

Dear Wolfgang,
for sure my borad is not an rsk 7203, being my board designed by me; but I
followed the rsk 7203 schematics to connect NOR Flash, SDRAM, ETH, and NAND
Flash.
As on my own board, as on rsk board NOR flash in on CS0.
So I think I am miss understanding something.
1) Does u-boot a sort of IPL so it is the program the microprocessor runs at
power on reset? If yes, at 0x00000000 or 0x20000000 (nt cached) should start
the program? How it can run form 0x0C7C0000 if it is SDRAM address space?

Thanks a lot and many regards

--
Fabio Giovagnini

Aurion s.r.l.