[U-Boot] Problem executing hello world as specified on wiki

Vipul Jain vipulsj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 01:11:42 CET 2010

Hi Wolfgang,

   I am totally newbie in u-boot who is trying to learn how to write/execute
standlone application
and as to start with learning I just blankly followed the steps I found on
U-Boot twiki and on google. I
personally don't know what those address mean. But would be very kind of you
if you could please
kindly help me understand what's the right way to learn which address to use
and or how can I
find this out?

You are correct I am using EDB9302 motherboard which is based on ARM920T
processsor.
Please kindly help me.

Regards,
Vipul.