[U-Boot] [U-BOOT] Ethernet problem on PXA320

Dennis Semakin insane79 at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 19 14:59:09 CET 2010

Hello all

As I already wrote, I'm trying to fix issue with my ethernet on Colibri PXA320 board.
I know, u-boot supports this board. But network on my board doesn't work.
First, does anyone know where did developers get CONFIG_DRIVER_NE2000_BASE value from?
I mean, now it's #define CONFIG_DRIVER_NE2000_BASE 0x10000000.
Where did they get this 0x10000000 address? When I run any eth command, e.g. ping, system halted.

Recently, I wrote to the ASIX support, and they send me a driver source file for ax88796b ethernet controller.
Base address was 0x08000000 there. But now system doesn't halt.

Q: Is the problem in these addresses?

Thanks
Best regards
Dennis Semakin