[U-Boot] U-Boot for LENO3 processor board

K Balaji krb_balaji at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 19:10:49 CET 2010

Hallo Detlev,

thanks for prompt reply and the input.

Regards,
Balaji KUPPUSAMY,  PMP®

----- Original Message ----
From: Detlev Zundel <dzu at denx.de>
To: K Balaji <krb_balaji at yahoo.com>
Cc: u-boot at lists.denx.de; Daniel Hellstrom <daniel at gaisler.com>
Sent: Thu, January 21, 2010 2:14:52 PM
Subject: Re: [U-Boot] U-Boot for LENO3 processor board

Hi Balaji,

> I am having the following boot requirements:
>
> Boot software will be flashed in to PROM, which should start from PROM
> and copy the application software which is flahsed in other flash
> device in different address space. The processor is LEON3FT.
>
> is current release of U-Boot supports LEON3FT architecture, please
> provide with details and link to get start

Actually I don't know much about the Leon line of CPUs, but I see that
we have three configurations using a Leon CPU: gr_cpci_ax2000,
gr_ep2s60, grsim and gr_xc3s_1500.  I put the maintainer of these boards
on CC, so maybe he can answer that.

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Indeed, the author firmly believes that the best serious work is also
good fun.   We needn't apologize if we enjoy doing research.