[U-Boot] ARM pull request

Tom Tom.Rix at windriver.com
Sat Jan 23 17:57:49 CET 2010

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Tom,
>
> In message <4B5B134B.5060102 at windriver.com> you wrote:
>> Please pull from ARM master-sync
>
> Can you please try and use the "master" branch for such pull requests?

Ok.
At the current time arm/master is merged with u-boot/master
arm/master-sync is rebased with u-boot/master
You would not want to pull from arm/master at this time.

In the future I will use arm/master

> Thanks.
>
>> Daniel Gorsulowski (1):
>>        at91: Enable slow master clock on meesc board
>>
>> Minkyu Kang (1):
>>        s5pc1xx: update cache routines
>>
>> Prafulla Wadaskar (2):
>>        Kirkwood: Upgated licencing for files imported from linux source to GPLv2
>> or later
>
> I cannot find any patch with this subject anywhere. Can you please try
> and avoid to change the patch subjects?

This came from the latest marvell pull request.
I discussed the copyright change with you off-line.

Tom