[U-Boot] ARM pull request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 23 21:51:42 CET 2010

Dear Tom,

In message <4B5B2A8D.10807 at windriver.com> you wrote:

> In the future I will use arm/master

Thanks.

> >> Prafulla Wadaskar (2):
> >>        Kirkwood: Upgated licencing for files imported from linux source to GPLv2
> >> or later
> >
> > I cannot find any patch with this subject anywhere. Can you please try
> > and avoid to change the patch subjects?
>
> This came from the latest marvell pull request.
> I discussed the copyright change with you off-line.

I've seen a patch with a pretty similar subject on the list, and I
assumed this was the one, but with changed / edited subject. Was this
not the case? Was this another patch?

Please make sure that only patches go into your repo that have been
posted to the ML before.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Things that try to look like things often do look  more  like  things
than things. Well-known fact.       - Terry Pratchett, _Wyrd Sisters_