[U-Boot] [U_BOOT] Colibri PXA320

Dennis Semakin insane79 at yandex.ru
Mon Jan 25 11:47:59 CET 2010

Hello

Could anybody help me? If it is possible, please, will you try to flash one u-boot image, which I'll send to you,
on Colibri PXA320 board. Does it work? Does the net work? Try to ping some host, tftpboot, etc...
It's very important for me. 2 months I try to force it work. Eboot works, U-boot network subsystem doesn't work..,

!!! IMAGE DOES NOT SUPPORT NAND FLASH !!!

I have done it that it was possible to flash u-boot image with JTAG. Then size of image < 128 Kb.

Thanks,
Best regards
Dennis Semakin