[U-Boot] Your Email Address has won a Cash prize of 500, 000.00 GBP in our New Year 2010 GOOGLE Award Promo

Maier Ingeborg maier.ingeborg at uni-oldenburg.de
Fri Jan 29 19:20:57 CET 2010

Google 10th Anniversary Awards Centre,
London W1U 4RY, United Kingdom.

  We are pleased to inform you that your email address has won an Award in
the Google New Year Anniversary Awards as organized by Google Inc., held
on January 3rd, 2010 here in London, United Kingdom. Google Inc.
randomly selected 20 email addresses through a computer ballot system to
receive an award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds
(500,000.00) each as a part of their for-profit philanthropic wing
(GOOGLE.ORG) promotion. Awards MUST be claimed by the email owner ONLY,
not later than 3 weeks from the day of notification.

Award Reference code: GOOGLE568A2010
File number: G245

Send your complete personal information with your Award Ref. and File no
to us to enable us process your claim

1. Full name:
2. Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone/Fax no:
5. Marital Status:
6. Occupation:
7. Sex:
8. Age:
9. Email:

Director of Operations: Dr.mike williams
E-Mail: googledraw at hotmail.com
teteph:+447031837828
Please do not reply if you are NOT the owner of this email address.
Congratulations!! Sincerely Yours,
Google Management
After 10 years of establishment, Google Inc is worth over 23 Billion US
Dollars with over 20,000 workers worldwide making it the best and most
successful online search engine in the world