[U-Boot] UART loadb problem in u-boot

prathika prathika at deeopl.com
Sat Jan 30 07:09:57 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am right now working on a board with PPC440EP processor.
I am loading the u-boot on to the board. the board has DDR SDRAM of CAS
3 latency, i have made changes accordingly in the u-boot.

The board is up and booting now.I am able to see the debug statements on
the UART terminal.
But when i try to load a binary file using loadb command, there are
errors in loading and the board hangs giving a warning message as
quoted. The file loading also gets aborted.

"## Switch baudrate to 115200 bps and press ESC ...\n"

Because of this i am not able to load my test application and execute it
on the board.

Why can this problem happen?

Has anyone faced a similar problem?Can any one help me out to sort this
issue.

--
Regards,
Prathika R