[U-Boot] Need Help in bulding U-boot-2010-06 for OpenRD client

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Thu Jul 1 15:53:44 CEST 2010

Le 01/07/2010 15:44, kalyan karnati a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build uboot.bin for Marvell OpenRD client from uboot-2010-06
> source file.
> I noticed that there is no config file for OpenRD_client. So I compiled
> openrd_base and sent the binary to the board using OpenOCD. But the board
> doesn't even boot.
> Can you please let me know if there is another board config specific to
> OpenRD_Client or am I missing something ??
>
> Thanks for you help,
>
> Best Regards,
> Kalyan.

Hi Kalyan,

I've successfully used the base config for a client board, as well as
used a patch recently sent to this list that adds client and ultimate
support. You can search the list for 'ultimate' for instance:

Re: your issue, can you detail exactly how you load and run u-boot via
openocd? What operations do you perform on the board, and what commands
do you issue on your debugging host to launch openocd?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.