[U-Boot] Micrel Controller KSZ8841-16MBL

Steve Sakoman sakoman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 19:25:19 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Douglas Lopes Pereira
<douglaslopespereira at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve.
> Did you succeed on running the driver for KS8841? Did you have to change
> anything?
> We are debugging it and some modifications might be necessary for our
> platform.

Well, after taking a  look at the KS8841 driver it didn't look like
the KS8851 was software compatible.

I'm waiting for a response from Micrel regarding their sample KS8851
u-boot driver code.  After I hear back from them I'll put together
some sort of plan, but things are on hold till they respond.

Steve