[U-Boot] USB CDC branch

Vitaly Kuzmichev vkuzmichev at mvista.com
Wed Jul 14 12:02:51 CEST 2010

Hi Remi,

> What do you mean with ported to 2010.03?
> It was already working on latest git, do you mean you backported it to
> an older version?

I mean that I have to work over our fork of main u-boot 2010.03.
Of course before submitting the patches I will test them on both
'master' branches of main u-boot and u-boot-usb.

> Is RNDIS working stable?

I didn't make tests yet.

> We had quite some troubles with it,
> especially with BSODs on those Windows boxes...

Looks like I have to fix this :)

> The device unplug/plug behaviour was a pain for RNDIS,

Do you mean that Windows and u-boot do not recognize cable unplug?

> But, I do not want to scare you off from this rndis work

I have no choice :)

> We use it to communicate with a CDC driver on a Windows XP-embedded
> host (http://www.thesycon.de/eng/usb_cdcecm.shtml).

Fine.

And thanks for hint.

___