[U-Boot] u-boot problem for M501 Board after u-boot-2009

mürsel yıldız murselyildiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:49:39 CEST 2010

Hi friends,
we have bought an IPAC-5010 Board from Artila which is based on M501sk... We
need to change the partition table for flash which requires MTDPARTS support
inside u-boot and which is supported after version u-boot-2009.06... I have
downloaded many u-boot versions and realized that there were no problems
until version u-boot-2008.10 however I could not manage to boot the board
with versions after u-boot-2009.01...
After flashing the board and giving power to the board, all I see is two
dots and everything stops afterwards...
Has anyone already managed to run u-boot-2009.06 or higher versions (which
includes MTDPARTS support) on board M501sk ???

Regards..
Mursel