[U-Boot] U-Boot Digest, Vol 26, Issue 18

Billy Huang billykhuang at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 10:49:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm completely new here, but looking to ask what's the best way to send in a
patch for the Xilinx SP601 board?

I've got it working and tested on two separate boards, however a key point
is that I don't use the microblaze-generic functionality (just the
microblaze) since I found it power pc specific.

Key features include:
10/100mb Emaclite Ethernet.  (I tried using the gigabit Ethernet but only
DMA mode rather than FIFO mode seemed close to working.)
Flash support
(ENV only in ram currently)

Best regards, and many thanks for U-Boot!

Billy.