[U-Boot] Microblaze sp601 support - old [Re: U-Boot Digest, Vol 26, Issue 18]

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Tue Jul 20 08:33:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

first of all please use any understandable email subject.

Billy Huang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm completely new here, but looking to ask what's the best way to send in a
> patch for the Xilinx SP601 board?
>
> I've got it working and tested on two separate boards, however a key point
> is that I don't use the microblaze-generic functionality (just the
> microblaze) since I found it power pc specific.

Please do not write that "a key point is that I don't use the
microblaze-generic functionality". A lot of people use it and have no
problem with it. Take a look at
http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=uboot:uboot
If you don't know how to use it then you can create your own boards
that's ok.

Regards,
Michal

--