[U-Boot] Question about patches

Xiangfu Liu xiangfu at openmobilefree.net
Tue Jul 20 17:29:23 CEST 2010

Hi

(share my info :) I am always use stg like this:
for example there are three commit:
	commit1, commit2, commit3,
then I edit file:
	a.c, b.c, c.c

and I want
	a.c goto commit1.
	b.c goto commit2.
	c.c goto commit3.

then
	stg refresh a.c -p commit1
	stg refresh b.c -p commit2
	stg refresh c.c -p commit3

I know this is not good. because this may lose change history.
but I use this for create patches for OpenWrt system.

--
Best Regards
Xiangfu Liu