[U-Boot] How can i add intterrupt for AT91SAM9260EK board

zhou yu lightrain1002 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:19:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

    I want to add a interrupt for AT91SAM9260EK board. When I define
CONFIG_USE_IRQ in at91sam9260ek.h,
then compile, I got error message "error: CONFIG_USE_IRQ not supported". I
don't know why put this message here so I commented out.

Then I define CONFIG_STACKSIZE_IRQ, CONFIG_STACKSIZE_FIQ like this, and
compile complete.
    #define CONFIG_STACKSIZE_IRQ  4096
    #define CONFIG_STACKSIZE_FIQ  4096

Download u-boot.bin to my board with sam-ba.exe, and reset. When u-boot run
to enable_interrupts() in board.c, the board halt.

What should I do?  Thank you!
BTW: Hardware has been verified is good.

Yours
lightrain