[U-Boot] CONFIG_SYS_LINUX_LOWMEM_MAX_SIZE

anup behare anupbehare at gmail.com
Tue May 18 11:24:42 CEST 2010

Hi  Stefan,

My intention was only to remove this warning.

My Linux is booting correctly and it is not causing any trouble but I
observed "WARNING: adjusting available memory to 0x30000000" on u-boot
console.

I have couple of question here with 768MB:

1. Is that mean u-boot will use only 768MB DDR?

2. What about kernel will it use complete DDR or will work with 768MB only?

3. Means we can’t remove this warning and this warning will come for DDR
more than 768MB?

~Anup