[U-Boot] [RFC] arm926ejs: fix jump to RAM nand_boot

V, Aneesh aneesh at ti.com
Wed Nov 3 13:20:30 CET 2010

Dear Albert, Wolfgang,

I get it now.

But in any case, there are many boards that do not use these features
like ours. Skipping relocation, if the support is provided may be
useful for such boards.

Anyway, as I said earlier, we will come back with data on how much
time can be saved by skipping relocation.

Best regards,
Aneesh