[U-Boot] Kirkwood: no console messages from init_sequence?

Eric Cooper ecc at cmu.edu
Mon Oct 18 02:40:31 CEST 2010

I rebased my dockstar patches on master, after the recent ARM
relocation support for kirkwood had been merged.

I no longer see any of the early console messages that should result
from display_banner, print_cpuinfo, etc.  The first thing I see is the
NAND information:

    Marvell>> reset
    resetting ...
    NAND:  256 MiB
    In:    serial
    Out:   serial
    Err:   serial
    Net:   egiga0
    [...]

(I see the same behavior on a cold start, not just a reset.)  Can
someone with another kirkwood board please check whether they see this
behavior also, or did I somehow break something when I rebased?
Thanks.