[U-Boot] hi

favour mashal favour1_love at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 05:35:14 CEST 2011

Nice to meet you,

How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My
name is miss fortune,i know that you may be surprise on how i got your
email today, i saw  your email  when i was browsing looking for honest
partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and  i will like you
to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and
exchange our pictures, and we may become partner.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i am waiting  to hear from you soon.

kiss regards

Miss Fortune