[U-Boot] mpq101 board broken

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 28 00:41:46 CEST 2011

Dear Alex Dubov,

In message <634171.34553.qm at web37608.mail.mud.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> The error says something about previous section. May be it's not
> directly compiler related at all.
>
> As I'm putting .ppcenv to be the first section, the only thing before
> it is .interp, which is supposed to be empty.
>
> Do you have a linker map file for me to look at?

Linker map sent off list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
That's their goal, remember, a goal that's really contrary to that of
the programmer or administrator. We just want to get our  jobs  done.
$Bill  just  wants  to  become  $$Bill. These aren't even marginallly
congruent.
         -- Tom Christiansen in <6jhtqk$qls$1 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>