[U-Boot] TFTP - check for len == 0 before storing

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Wed Apr 20 15:46:27 CEST 2011

Hi David,

> I had a problem with an old TFTP Server which is sending a second "last"
> data block with "len == 0" at end. It's clearly not RFC conform, but I
> still made a additional check in u-boot/tftp to avoid a wrong "filesize"
> value. This wrong filesize value caused some trouble by NAND operations.

Please look at our patch guidelines[1] on how to submit patches.
Especially a signed-off-by is missing on this patch.

Moreover, please put the explanation into the commit log so that one can
learn the rationale for the change when studying the source with git.

Thanks
  Detlev

[1] http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Patches

--
LISP has  jokingly been  described as  "the most  intelligent way to  misuse a
computer".  I think that  description a great  compliment because it transmits