[U-Boot] mmcinit in U-Boot

Valerio Bardelli valerio.bardelli at microhard.biz
Fri Apr 29 10:56:14 CEST 2011

Hi all,

we have a board based on AT91SAM9263 (Atmel) CPU and we use your U-Boot
to debug the hardware and to boot OpenEmbedded Linux. Very good free
product! ;))

In our board we have also a micro SD card reader and we would test it in
U-Boot. Over the internet I see that in "some" U-Boot there are
"mmcinit" and "fatload" commands, but I'm not be able to reach it in
your U-Boot and also in your documentation. Is there any possibility to
use the micro SD in your U-Boot?

The version is (result of ver command): U-Boot 2009.06 (gen 20 2010 -
16:17:59)

Just another question... we need to boot from our micro SD and reach the
U-Boot (from Micro SD) in order to write the NAND for the first time
after board production. We are able to boot from SD card with
AT91Bootstrap, but is there the possibility to run also the U-Boot from
the SD?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Have a nice day, Valerio

--

*///Valerio Bardelli/*
R&D Software Department

µh^® Microhard S.r.l.
Via Primo Maggio, 36
I - 20028 San Vittore Olona (MI)
Telefono +390331514420
Fax +390331514707
C.F. - P.IVA: IT 03827420153

/

Questo messaggio ed i suoi allegati viene spedito solo alle persone
indicate come destinatarie. Esso contiene informazioni confidenziali
legalmente privilegiate. Se il lettore non e' indicato come
destinatario, la lettura, diffusione o copia di questo messaggio o l'uso
delle informazioni che contiene o degli allegati e' proibita. Se avete
ricevuto questo messaggio per errore Vi preghiamo di avvisare
immediatamente il mittente e cancellare il messaggio e gli allegati. Per
qualunque domanda in proposito Vi preghiamo di contattarci inviando un
messaggio a info at microhard.biz
<mailto:info at microhard.biz>
This message and its attachments is addressed only to the intended
recipient. This message contains confidential information legally
privileged. If the reader is not a representative of the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or use
of the information it contains or its attachments is prohibited. If you
have received this message in error please notify immediately the sender
and delete this message and attachments. Should you have any questions,
please contact us by replying to info at microhard.biz
<mailto:info at microhard.biz>/