[U-Boot] Any help on the sbc2410x board

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:40:28 CET 2011

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a version of u-boot that can boot in the Embest sbc2410-II
board.
I now the code for the specific board was not maintained and was removed
from the u-boot-arm tree.
but i did download
this<http://git.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=32cb2c70c46c2be977215eb33aea049add647c09>commit,
that claimed to add support for the board.
It compiled without problems but the board seems dead after downloading it
on the board.

i'm using a windows pc so i used the Embest provided Jtag utility to
download the compiled raw binary to the board).
I compiled the sources with scratchbox hathor (gcc version 4.4.1)

Any help/pointers/directions would be greatly appreciated as to how to make
it work.
Thank you in advance

nass