[U-Boot] Any help on the sbc2410x board

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Fri Dec 2 18:30:56 CET 2011

On 02/12/2011 17:40, Athanasios Silis wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm looking for a version of u-boot that can boot in the Embest sbc2410-II
> board.
> I now the code for the specific board was not maintained and was removed
> from the u-boot-arm tree.
> but i did download
> this<http://git.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=32cb2c70c46c2be977215eb33aea049add647c09>commit,
> that claimed to add support for the board.

Sorry, but it cannot work. You can take an ancient patch and apply it on
the top of current development, but in most cases it does not work, even
if it applies.

This patch was posted before a lot of time ago, before in ARM was
introduced relocation, and does not uses CFI, and..

You must start quite from scratch with a new porting for your board.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de