[U-Boot] Any help on the sbc2410x board

Athanasios Silis athanasios.silis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:01:45 CET 2011

Hello Stefano and thank you for the quick reply.
To be honest, i'm not even sure what is the relocation you are talking
about...
What comes as a natural reply in my mind is:
this is an old board , too.
once the code was ported it must have been working, no?
with or without CFI / ARM relocation.
so it feels odd that I doesn't start.
Besides, i'm not into any major project, so i'm not entirely sure i need to
have a latest version of u-boot.

i'm fine by re-porting it.
only i know fairly little about booting systems.
is there a guide for porting u-boot?
or any sort of help I can use from somewhere?
somewhere to start from that is.

thank you,
nass