[U-Boot] ep93xx port status

Matthias Kaehlcke matthias at kaehlcke.net
Fri Dec 2 22:01:29 CET 2011

Hi Martin,

the main issue the ep93xx port had was relocation. I spent some time
trying to fix it but got stuck digging in the dark as my boards don't
expose the JTAG interface. besides that there where no issues known to
me, it was possible to boot from NOR or via tftp and start Linux

I used the port on boards based on the edb9301 and edb9307a
designs. People reported having it working on other boards of the
edb93xx family, i recall the edb9315a was one of them

I hope this information is useful for you. Although I don't use the
platform anymore I would love to see the port resucitate :)

Best regards

Matthias

El Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 01:28:18PM +0100 Martin Guy ha dit:

--
Matthias Kaehlcke
Embedded Linux Developer

    Tant qu'il y aura sur terre des hommes pour qui existe un concept
    d' 'honneur national', la menace d'une nouvelle guerre subsistera
                              (B. Traven)
                                                                 .''`.
    using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  : :'  :
                                                                `. `'`
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 47D8E5D4                  `-