[U-Boot] [STATUS] Getting ready for -rc1

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 6 12:12:22 CET 2011

Hi all,

first I would like to thank everybody who helped me to reduce the
backlog of patches and pushed stuff through the u-boot-staging repo:
thanks: Anatolij, Heiko, Marek, Stefan, and Stefano.

Hm... nobody outside DENX in this list :-(

Second, I would like to get ready for the -rc1 pre-release.
I'll wait for the next ARM pull request from Albert, and then I will
push -rc1 out.

If anybody has any unmerged patches pending that are supposed to go
in, please speak up now.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Always borrow money from a pessimist; they don't expect  to  be  paid
back.