[U-Boot] [STATUS] Getting ready for -rc1

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:44:59 CET 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

On 06/12/11 22:12, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> first I would like to thank everybody who helped me to reduce the
> backlog of patches and pushed stuff through the u-boot-staging repo:
> thanks: Anatolij, Heiko, Marek, Stefan, and Stefano.
>
> Hm... nobody outside DENX in this list :-(

I would have liked to have helped, but I've been flat out at home and
barely able to get x86 ready for -rc1. I am glad to see that it looks like
a workable solution :)

> Second, I would like to get ready for the -rc1 pre-release.
> I'll wait for the next ARM pull request from Albert, and then I will
> push -rc1 out.
>
> If anybody has any unmerged patches pending that are supposed to go
> in, please speak up now.

There is http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/128356/ but apparently there is
another fix for this in the ARM tree somewhere - Albert, can you please
confirm? If so, x86 is ready to roll

Regards,

Graeme