[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.12-rc2 is out - finish for release...

Chris Lalancette clalancette at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:40:04 CET 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:23 AM, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I've just released v2011.12-rc2; please help testing.
>
> Please respond quickly if you find anything missing for the final
> release, I want to get this out on Friday at latest.

I'm testing out the latest u-boot on my pandaboard Rev A1 (OMAP4430).

A build of v2011.12-rc2 (using the cross-compiler on Ubuntu 10.10)
works on the pandaboard, except for USB and ethernet.  There is an
outstanding pull request
(http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2011-December/113883.html) that
fixes this.

Unfortunately, trying to build v2011.12-rc2 with the cross-compiler
from Ubuntu 11.10 causes an ICE.  I'm taking a look at it now to see
if I can figure out the problem, but I thought I would point it out
sooner rather than later.