[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2011.12-rc2 is out - finish for release...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 20 22:24:38 CET 2011

Dear Chris Lalancette,

In message <CABMb9GuQ+1d4y2xxRUcR8DKP=P_c894mhLDPVacq3H95E-nrGA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Unfortunately, trying to build v2011.12-rc2 with the cross-compiler
> from Ubuntu 11.10 causes an ICE.  I'm taking a look at it now to see
> if I can figure out the problem, but I thought I would point it out
> sooner rather than later.

Which sort of ICE is this?  Is this by chance this one:

internal compiler error: in decode_addr_const, at varasm.c:2632

?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Why don't you have a Linux partition installed so you can be  working
in  a  programmer-friendly environment instead of a keep-gates'-bank-
account-happy one? :-)                            -- Tom Christiansen