[U-Boot] [STATUS: AT91/AVR32]

Jens Scharsig js_at_ng at scharsoft.de
Tue Feb 8 22:11:57 CET 2011

Am 08.02.2011 16:35, schrieb Reinhard Meyer:
> Hello AT91/AVR32 users and maintainers,
>
> since relocation was introduced most ARM boards and therefore all AT91 based boards are
> inherently broken.
>
> We also used this "opportunity" to rework most of the AT91 include files mess.
>
> You can find the current efforts at git.denx.de/u-boot-atmel.git, branch rework110202.

Dear Reinhard Meyer,

I am maintainer of eb_cpux9k2 board and if you now do the soc rework 2009.

Currently the arm920t/at91 are not touched by your rework.

I can try to update the at91rm9200.h to the atmel_xxxx name scheme and update
the two board in arm920t/at91 tree including drivers.
Maybe I can still send a patch this week.

But I can't test the at91rm9200ek.

A second problem is, both boards use the legacy at91rm9200 usart driver. So we could try
to use the  atmel_usart in a second step.

best regards

Jens Scharsig