[U-Boot] CALL MR.JAMES ANDREW:AT.+226- 75 86 61 63

OLOME mrnabiolome at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:18:12 CET 2011

My working partner has helped me to send your first payment $5000 to you and here is the information;SENDER NAME:EMMANUEL FRANK IKECHUKWU, I told him to keep sending you $5000 daily until the payment of ($1.5millionUSD) is completed and again forward them your Telephone number,Full Name, Your Country, your internional passports and Full address, so that they will be sure of you.

Please,contact: MR JAMES ANDREW Director of western union with below E-mail(wunionservicebf1 at voila.fr) and tell him to send you your first payment and call him immediately you send him mail please call him with respect so that he can pay attention to you on Phone.+226- 75 86 61 63

E-mail(wunionservicebf1 at voila.fr)

Best Regards:

Mr Nabi Olome