[U-Boot] mx35pdk vs. mx35_3stack

Teemu Keskinarkaus teemu.keskinarkaus at crosscontrol.com
Tue Sep 6 06:29:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Babic [mailto:sbabic at denx.de]

Take into account that the u-boot.bin in the last release must be stored on the NOR flash of your board - the board has both NAND and NOR flash.
The DIP switch on the main board and on the Debug extension must be set to boot from the NOR flash.

Yes, I just realized that it might be the cause. I our hw doesn't have NOR, only NAND.  I looked in mx35pdk.h config-header, but couldn't find place where to config U-boot for NAND. I'm compiling U-boot myself and not using precompiled binary.

-Teemu