[U-Boot] U-boot customized

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:44:18 CEST 2012

Hi Allyson,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Allyson <allyson10r at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> My name is Allyson,
> I need put u-boot on my board with ARM 920t (at91rm9200)
>
> When I build u-boot-1.1.6 it is worked ok, but if I build u-boot-2011 don't
> work.
>
> I need help ... please!

And we will need a lot more detail before we can help...

 - Are you running 'mainline' U-Boot (versus some custom version)
 - What does 'don't work' mean - Does it compile? If so, is there any
output when you try to boot the board
 - If you are using 'mainline' U-Boot with no other patches, you
should try using 'git bisect' to find out when things stopped working

Please have a look at:

http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Regards,

Graeme