[U-Boot] Can anyone help me to solve the stack problem of U-boot? Urgent~

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 26 00:11:24 CEST 2012

Dear =?big5?B?p2Sn065w?=,

In message <001e01cd2301$609c2e00$21d48a00$@xyz at msa.hinet.net> you wrote:
Urgent~
> Please help me because this problem had confused me a lot of days.

Please see the README (section "U-Boot Porting Guide", but also
section "System Initialization"), and read doc/README.SPL and
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

If this is urgent, and you spent many days on this, then the best
advice for you is to hire an expert.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity."
					             - Dennis Ritchie