[U-Boot] ROM_SI_REV on MX5

Benoît Thébaudeau benoit.thebaudeau at advansee.com
Tue Aug 21 00:20:24 CEST 2012

Hi Matt,

> Can anyone tell me where this offset is in relation to, or what it's
> actually meant to be?
>
> Some parts of U-Boot read it out but I can't figure any part of the
> docs that refers to this magic 0x48 offset or what it could be (or
> what it should be when you read it out)?

See "Figure 9-1. Internal ROM and RAM Memory Map" in the i.MX51 RM. This is the
only reference to it that I find in the RM. All the details probably come from
FSL's code. I think that it's close to IIM.SREV, if not the same. It's supposed
to be a ROM version, but it's used like a silicon/tapeout revision.

Best regards,
Benoît