[U-Boot] Seeking ARM development platform suggestions

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 07:16:13 CEST 2012

Hi Jorgen,

I've had a really good poke around looking into the Mele A2000. This
looks to have really impressive specifications and the manufacturer
apparently has a strong open source agenda.

I'm pretty sure I'll get one of these. There will probably be even
more capable ARM based media players in the next few years (like the
Trim-Slice which looks gorgeous), but what I'll do is relegate the
A2000 to a disk-less workstation once I get my thunking Linux home
server up and running :)

So the next decision is whether or not to buy one just with the debug
board (~US$95 delivered), or get one with the debug board and F10
remote ($US125 delivered) from Aliexpress

Regards,

Graeme