[U-Boot] Configure U-boot to output to LCD on imx28evk board

Bill bsousan at techsi.com
Tue Aug 21 16:35:15 CEST 2012

Thanks.  I'm a bit fuzzy on Linux graphics.  So you mention that this is
possible - but what criteria?
Does this mean all I need to do is configure U-boot?  Or you mention
that there is no mxs framebuffer support.  Is there a way around this in
u-boot?  Or can I add a patch for mxs framebuffer support in U-boot?

--
William (Bill) L. Sousan, Ph.D.
(w) 402.331.4977 ext. 4002
bsousan at techsi.com