[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-x86.git

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Mon Dec 3 13:27:58 CET 2012

Hi Otavio,

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:12 AM, Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
>[snip]

> Maybe it is the time to move patman to another git repository?
>
> patman is nice for many projects so maybe it could live outside U-Boot git?

Maybe one day, but we still have a number of things to sort out - e.g.
the threading issue Wolfgang raised. Also I don't think patman is
widely used even in U-Boot, and having it here promotes its use. What
other projects actually use it at this stage? (yes I see Doug's
patches aimed at supporting Linux better).

Regards,
Simon