[U-Boot] Unable to Receive 1Kb of data

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 10 11:58:36 CET 2012

Dear lokesh nijalinge,

In message <CAB-o9pgAWEDyszx7dqYCZgvD-xsW_xFFYXc-_rTLQmQipRiGYg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am using the TI's DM3730 processors for one of my project. I want to *receive
> 1Kb of data* from UART2.  At kernel i am able to send and receive full 1Kb
> of data.
> I am sending a buffer of 1Kb at UART2 and able to receive only 64 Bytes of
> data, i suppose this is due to the FIFO limitation.

Please read http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

The describe exactly what you mean by "sending" and "receiving".  Are
you talking about the standard console interface?  Are you trying to
transfer data using one of the download protocols?  Which one?

How exactly do you send your data?

How do you configure the serial port on your host?

etc. etc. - provide more details!

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There are no data that cannot be plotted on a straight  line  if  the
axis are chosen correctly.