[U-Boot] Unable to Receive 1Kb of data

lokesh nijalinge lokesh1kumar2nijalinge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:28:09 CET 2012

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the reply.
I am trying to read around 1Kbyte of data from the serial port uart2.
Standard serial console is uart1.
I am using the function* NS16550_init() in drivers/serial/ns16550.c* file
for the console initialization or configuration.
I am using functions* NS16550_putc() *for sending data byte by byte and *
NS16550_getc()* for receiving data(same file).
By "receiving" and "sending" i mean to say the UART2 RX(receive) and UART2
TX(transmit) respectively.

I have a device connected to serial port UART2 which sends the data around
1Kb. I am able to receive only 64 bytes now.
This may be because of the FIFO limitation in H/W, which is 64bytes.

Regards,
Lokesh Kumar

--
Thanks & Regards,